PRIVATE POLICY AND COOKIES AT KURBAD LIMFJORDEN
When you visit our website, information about you is collected, which is used to customize and improve our content and to create more value with the ads that appear on the page. If you do not want information about you to be collected, you should delete your cookies and refrain from further use of the website. In the sections below, we have elaborated on what information is collected, their purpose and which third parties have access to it.
PERSONAL DATA POLICY
Ved fjorden 2 Træning ApS – Kurbad Limfjorden
This personal data policy describes how Ved fjorden 2 træning ApS - Kurbad Limfjorden (“we”, “us”, “our”) processes personal information.
- We are responsible for the data and act in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, including the Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Ved fjorden 2 træning ApS
Ved Fjorden 6B 2th
Phone: 21 48 00 22
Collection of personal information
We collect and process certain personal information about you for the purposes set out in section 3 below.
We collect the personal information that you provide to us, including when you:
- Order treatment or something else in connection with your visit to Kurbad Limfjorden
- make a payment (for example, credit card information)
- communicate with us
Use of your personal information
We only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill our agreement with you, including to provide you with the services and the service you have requested.
- To communicate with you (also by e-mail, telephone and/or SMS)
- To comply with our legal obligations and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
Transfers of your personal information to third parties
We may, to the extent necessary or relevant, transfer your personal information to the categories of third parties listed below:
- Providers of IT systems and services
- Our accountant and advisors
- Public authorities, but only to the extent required by law or court order, or where necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- Other third parties, if you consent.Udbydere af it-systemer og services
- You can be assured that your personal information will always be transferred in accordance with applicable data protection laws and under appropriate security measures.
Legal basis for the processing of your personal data
We will process your personal data in accordance with this personal data policy, as it is necessary:
- to enter into or fulfill an agreement with you, including to provide you with the services and the service you have requested and to handle your payments
- to comply with our legal obligations, including in connection with financial reporting and bookkeeping
- to pursue our legitimate interests, including the operation and development of our business, to process your inquiries and to prevent, detect and investigate fraud or any other illegal activity
Protection and storage of your personal information
- We take your security seriously and will always ensure that the necessary technical and organizational security measures are in place to protect your personal information from unauthorized or illegal processing as well as destruction, loss, alteration, misuse or disclosure.
- The personal information we collect about you will be stored as listed below:
Type of personal information
Personal information received for the purpose of entering into and fulfilling a service for you
Up to 3 years after your service ceases or as long as storage is required by law (for example to comply with the requirements of the Accounting Act)
Personal information provided via email correspondence
Deleted immediately after the case/request has been processed
Personal information received in connection with other correspondence such as service inquiries, etc.
Until your inquiry has been processed and there is no reason to believe that further correspondence will be required
Personal information received for the purpose of sending out newsletters and other marketing material
Until your consent is revoked or has not been used by us for 1 year.
Insight into and correction of your personal information
Under certain conditions, you have the following rights under data protection law:
- The right to receive a copy of the personal data we have collected about you and to pass this copy on to another data controller
- The right to have the personal information we have collected about you deleted, updated or corrected
- The right to limit the processing of the personal data we have collected about you
The right to object to the processing of the personal data we have collected about you.
The right to revoke any consent which forms the basis for the processing of your personal data.
The right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency (datatilsynet.dk)
This personal data policy will be continuously updated. Significant changes will be notified to you via email.
The website uses "cookies", which is a text file that is stored on your computer, mobile or similar. similarly for the purpose of recognizing it, remembering settings, performing statistics and targeting ads. However, cookies may not contain malicious code such as virus. It is possible for you to delete or block cookies. You can do this by following these instructions: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering.
If you follow the instructions and delete or block cookies, then the ads you see will only become less relevant to you, while they will appear more frequently. At the same time, you may also risk that the website does not work optimally, and that there is content that you can not access.